last update: September 3, 2021
1. What this policy is all about
At Spacey sp. z o.o., a limited liability company with its registered office at 24 Słowackiego Street, 35-060 Rzeszow, Poland, VAT ID: PL8133809265 (“Lofty”) we respect your privacy. We want you to know how we collect, use, and display information directly or indirectly related to you as an individual (“Personal data”) and what rights you have.
Providing Personal data is voluntary, but if you choose not to provide some of it, we may not be able to achieve, together with you, some of the purposes described below.
2. What Personal data we collect
We collect and process Personal data via the Service in several ways:
- When you share your Personal data with us. We collect your Personal data when you actively share it with us, for example, when you register to create an account on our website.
- When you use our Service. Our company (and third-party partners on our behalf) automatically collect some of your Personal data when you use our Service.
- When you email us. When you email us, you share with us information included in the email, such as your email address or name and surname.
2.1. Data we collect and process
- Personal and contact data. To take full advantage of our Service, we’ll ask you for Personal data – name, surname, email address, promotion code, loyalty card number provided by our partner, etc. You can share them with us by typing or pasting it into an input field within our Service, or by scanning a card or QR code with the camera built into your device. It may also happen that our partners, who recommended our Service, will share your data with us (with your permission).
- Login data. To help you log back into our Service, we may ask you for your account password or send you a one-time access code. Remember, we protect your data, but you must also protect your password and access codes against unauthorized use.
- Location data. We may also ask you to share with us your actual location. That makes it easier for you to use our Service, such that we don’t need to ask you for the city in which you’re renovating, finishing, or furnishing your dream home. When we need your permission to share your location, your browser may show a message that allows you to opt in or opt out. You can also cancel your permission at any time in your browser settings. Remember that it isn't mandatory to share your location – you can use the Service regardless of whether we know where you're eating lunch. We may also use your location data for some statistics, but only after making it anonymous. In this way, it'll never be possible to link it to you because it’s no longer Personal data.
- Conversations made via the Service. While using the Service, you’ll have the opportunity to contact an interior designer or our consultant. We may store and process the content of your conversations, but only to improve our services. We highly respect your privacy, so we’ll never sell your messages to our partners or other third parties – unless we make them anonymous. Thanks to that, it won't be possible to link them to you because they’ll no longer be Personal data. After making it anonymous, we may also use the data for some statistics.
- Email conversations. You may share your email address with us, for example, by registering on our Service, emailing us, or giving us your business card. We may then store your data to contact you for legitimate reasons. When we email you, our company, or our partners on our behalf, may collect information about that correspondence – whether you opened the email, which links did you click on, etc. The reasons why we do this are very similar to what naturally happens during a live conversation, where both parties exchange instant feedback with each other via body language and other means. With this feedback, we can better adjust our conversation with you to your expectations.
2.2. Information we collect automatically
When you use our Service, our partners' Services, read our emails, or otherwise interact with us via your computer or mobile device; we, and our partners, may automatically collect information about how you access and use our Services. We may also learn some data about the device and browser you use to access it. We use this data mainly to personalize, monitor, and upgrade our Service to make it as useful as possible for you when designing your dream interior.
We typically collect this information with different tracking technologies. These include cookies, pixels, web beacons, embedded scripts, location identification technologies, and other similar technologies. Thanks to these technologies, we collect your Personal data when you interact with our Service or the Services of our partners. Thy help us, for example, find products that fit your home and your needs, send you relevant offers and personalized marketing materials. As well as that, they enable us to analyze and improve the functioning of our Service by collecting device and browser data.